Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bathing Suit Fun!

When asked if we wanted to go to the lake two weeks ago, my first thought was Yes! My second thought was, Shoot! All my bathing suits are in Atlanta!

What to do in a last-minute bathing suit pinch? Well, you could let your boyfriend who works at Target volunteer to buy you one. For a girl, this is crazy for several reasons: 1. bathing suits are hard to fit just right (you don't want too much/little coverage). 2. what does a boy know about buying a bikini? 3. WHAT DOES A BOY KNOW ABOUT BUYING A BIKINI?

Here's what Adam chose for me> I'll leave it to you to decide if he really deep down hates me or if he has interesting taste and style. Either way, I've already worn it.


Note: that is NOT me in the picture.






Note 2: The top reverses to cheetah print.

No comments:

Post a Comment