Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tucson Bound

It's not official yet, but I hope to request the time off on Monday then pronto book my flight. I NEED to get out of here! I'm attributing this NEED to it being April, imminent snow tonight and tomorrow, and the slow realization that life in the real world doesn't include spring or summer breaks. I'm at this point where I just need to be hot! I want to sweat! And regain some color so my skin doesn't look translucent!

Last weekend, Adam and I traveled to Nashville for my grandfather's memorial service. All things considered, we had a really nice time and I was glad for Adam to have the opportunity to meet that side of my family. But, sadly, our trip south yielded no warm weather! Sure, it was warmer but we stayed indoors due to tornado warnings the first day, and the front brought in MN temps for the next day. Needless to say, it did not provide me with the relief I'd been hoping for.

So! On to Tucson! Abby & Zane, here I come!

----------
A picture from after the service:

No comments:

Post a Comment